Use and Handling of Personal Information
The Festival/Tokyo Executive Committee (hereinafter, the Committee) endeavours to protect the privacy and handle the personal information of customers with utmost discretion.
- 1. Observance of Laws and Regulations
- The Committee will comply with laws protecting personal information.
- 2. System
- In relation to the system by which it handles personal information, the Committee maintains a system that complies with laws protecting personal information, along with the Committee itself.
- 3. Collection of Personal Information
- When collecting personal information from customers, the Committee shall do so upon displaying the purpose of the use of such information and receiving consent, and collecting it within the confines of achieving that goal.
- 4. Use of Personal Information
- When making use of customers’ personal information the Committee may only use it within the limits of its stated purpose, and will not use it for other purposes.
- 5. Security Control Measures
- The Committee will strictly manage the personal information of its customers and will carry out security and preventative measures against improper access, loss, damage, falsification or leakage.
- 6. Staff Education
- The Committee will carry out educational training for its staff in regards to the handling of personal information, and will make every effort with the content of this training.
- 7. Supervision of Delegated Parties
- The Committee may supervise, within the proper usage of customer personal information (for example, through postal processing), entrusting duties to third parties that include the handling of personal data, and obligating the strict management of that information to the delegated parties.
- 8. Limitations of Provision to Third Parties
- The Committee, with the exception of cases according to law, will never disclose or provide personal information of customers to third parties without their consent.
- 9. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
- The Committee will respond promptly within the limits of what is necessary and rational to any wishes from customers as to the confirmation or correction of the personal information they have entrusted to the Committee.