The Festival/Tokyo website (hereinafter, the Website) is operated by the Festival/Tokyo Executive Committee (hereinafter, the Committee).
When making use of this Website please be aware of the following points. Further, the Committee may make changes to the conditions of use of this Website, in which case an updated Site Policy will be re-published on this page.
- Browser Environment
- The content of this Website for the most part complies with XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) Level 2. If able to read the minimum tag set in the elements appearing in HTML then any browsing environment can view the main content.
The style sheet for the Website supports a browser environment complying with CSS Level 2. Since it does not support browsers earlier than Microsoft Internet Explore 4 or Netscape Navigator 4 in the case of using those to view the Website there may be variation in visual quality compared to environments complying with CSS.
Please use browsers that comply well with CSS, such as Internet Explorer 6 and over, Netscape 7 and over, Opera 7 and over, Safari 1.2 and over, and so on, to view the Website in its best form. In relation to the system by which it handles personal information, the Committee maintains a system that complies with laws protecting personal information, along with the Committee itself.
- All content on this Website (text, images, maps, data) is protected under the owning or managing copyright of third parties who have given their consent for its use to the Committee. It may not, in totality or in part, be reproduced, distributed, displayed, loaned, transmitted, altered, adapted or used in any other derivative way without the permission of the Commission or relevant third parties.
- The company, service and product names published on this Website are the registered trademarks or brand logos of their corporations and organisations. For the sake of expedience in explanation such product names and organisation names may appear but there is no intention or purpose to violate their trademark.
- Please feel free to link to this Website, though the Festival/Tokyo office would appreciate being informed of the following:
* Your name (or that of the organisation and person responsible)
* Address and contact telephone number
* Linking website URL
* Purpose of link
* Whether a linking icon is used or not
- The information published on this Website is done so upon due attention to and confirmation of its accuracy. However, the Committee can accept no responsibility whatsoever for any of the actions of users making use of the information.
Please be aware in advance that the information presented on this Website may be updated, changed or removed without warning.